10.0GHz to 14.5GHz 4 nodes TX MMIC Beamformer
The DM5001 is a SiGe BiCMOS die, purposely designed for accurate Phase shift and gain control of beamforming antennas operating in the 10.0GHz to 14.5 GHz.
The MMIC die embeds a 1to 4 Wilkinson Power Splitter and 4 RF Arms with independent gain and phase shift controls.
The phase shifting range is 360 degrees at all operating frequencies, with a resolution of 5.625 degrees. (6 bit phase control). The VGA control range is 16 dB with a linear in dB controlled by 5 bits (0.5dB step)
The BF RF Array coefficients (phase and gain) can be conveniently controlled via a standard serial SPI interface.
- Operating Frequencies 10.7GHz to 14.5 GHz
- Nominal Maximum Gain 7dB
- Nominal Minimum Gain -9dB
- -17 dBm 1dB compression point
- 50 ohm AC coupled Single Ended RF input and output
- Input and output return loss >15 dB
- Power Supplies : 3.3V Analog and 2.5V Digital
- Low power consumption:750 mW
- LVCMOS SPI compliant interface
- Available in Plastic QFN5x520L package or die
1Q 2013: Digimimic announces:
- DM9400: Triple L/C Band RF down Converter 3U Board
2Q/3Q 2012: Digimimic announces:
- DM9510: 8 nodes BFN L-Band RF Up Converter 3U Board
- DM9610: 8 nodes BFN L-Band RF Down Converter 3U Board