10.0GHz to 14.5GHz 4 nodes TX MMIC Beamformer
The DM5001 is a SiGe BiCMOS die, purposely designed for accurate Phase shift and gain control of beamforming antennas operating in the 10.0GHz to 14.5 GHz.
The MMIC die embeds a 1to 4 Wilkinson Power Splitter and 4 RF Arms with independent gain and phase shift controls.
The phase shifting range is 360 degrees at all operating frequencies, with a resolution of 5.625 degrees. (6 bit phase control). The VGA control range is 16 dB with a linear in dB controlled by 5 bits (0.5dB step)
The BF RF Array coefficients (phase and gain) can be conveniently controlled via a standard serial SPI interface.
- Operating Frequencies 10.7GHz to 14.5 GHz
- Nominal Maximum Gain 7dB
- Nominal Minimum Gain -9dB
- -17 dBm 1dB compression point
- 50 ohm AC coupled Single Ended RF input and output
- Input and output return loss >15 dB
- Power Supplies : 3.3V Analog and 2.5V Digital
- Low power consumption:750 mW
- LVCMOS SPI compliant interface
- Available in Plastic QFN5x520L package or die
A companion 4dies MCM DM5401 for a total of 16 arms is also available.
For Receiving applications please go to DM5010.
Please download datasheet or our product review (Acrobat Reader needed). For Additional Information please contat sales.
3Q 2022: Digimimic announces:
- DM6001RH 8.5 GHz to 11.8 GHz low phase noise radiation tested VCO
2Q/3Q 2021: Digimimic announces:
- 1.0 GHz to 30.0 GHz IQ modulator
- Baseband or IF complex input