DM9100 1.1- 1.7 GHz Dual RF Down Converter
The DM9100 is a 3 channel RF to BB/IF Downp-converter in a 3U Eurocard (160mm x 100mm) format.
The down conversion gain from L-band to IF (140MHz) is programmable up to 100 dB so to allow direct interfacing with a passive or an active GNSS antenna.
The DM9100 RF central frequency spans from 1.1 to 1.7 GHz. The RF Board is equipped with two down conversion data paths, and a synthesizer section aimed to generate the RF LO starting from an internal 10.00MHz oscillator or alternatively from an external 10.00MHz LO.
The RF LO synthesizer is implemented through an integrated integer-N synthesizer and voltage controlled oscillator (VCO). RF LO synthesizer center frequency is set by external inductors. Its frequency can be tuned in the range of 900..1.9 GHz using a standard SPI three wires interface or via the on board USB connector.
The Down converter selectivity is dictated by RF and IF filters. RF filters are pluggable so to easily configure the down converter for any signal bandwidth up to 100 MHz.
The combination of LO and RF frequency range allows the down conversion of any present and future GNSS Signal in L Band. The Overall Noise Figure is below 1.5 dB at maximum gain.
Each Up-converting chain presents
- Down-converter from RF 1.1..1.7 Ghz to IF 140MHz
- Down-converter IF output maximum power level 0 dBm
- Internal RF and IF DC blocks
- Down-converter Noise Figure : 1.5 dB
- RF Filter bandwidth (-3dB) : Pluggable Filters
- IF Filter bandwidth (-3dB) : 100MHz PB or 200MHz LP
- Single Power Supply : +5.5V to +24V
- Down-converter VGA gain control range : greater than 70 dB
- Form Factor : 3U
1Q 2013: Digimimic announces:
- DM9400: Triple L/C Band RF down Converter 3U Board
2Q/3Q 2012: Digimimic announces:
- DM9510: 8 nodes BFN L-Band RF Up Converter 3U Board
- DM9610: 8 nodes BFN L-Band RF Down Converter 3U Board